- One-way Shanghai to Seattle for Camille- $500 in points plus points earned before. Result- free flight.
- Seattle to Atlanta for both of us- points used plus $5 as a processing fee on Southwest. Result- free flight
- Atlanta to New York for both of us- points used plus $5 as a processing fee on Southwest. Result- free flight
- Seattle to Dallas to Guatemala City- points used from American Airlines. free flight for Mark and we bought about $250 dollars in points for Camille to fly.
*We still have a bunch of points we’re saving from US Airways and American Airlines as well as points on our Amex and Barclay card. Good enough for a one-way from South America back to the states when we decide to go.
- Free night at Vancouver, Wa at a Holiday Express ($100) used 5000 IHG points of 60000 points given
- Free night at a Holiday Inn Express in New Mexico ($150 value)-
- Free night at a Residence Inn in Arlington, Texas ($125 value- Marriott Category 4 Voucher used
SHARED ECONOMY RIDES
- Free Uber from Van Nuys to Santa Monica ($30 value)
- Free Uber from Santa Monica to Malibu ($35 value)
- Free Lyft in San Francisco ($25 value)
Have I got your attention? If so go to part 2 to see our strategies.