Does insurance cover this?
This is a great question to ask and once you get the green light that insurance does in fact cover this JUMP! I remember asking this when Camille and I had finished the slowest float trip ever in Montana. She was on top of a bridge having never jumped off one and she jumped! One of our best moments early in our trip. Thanks JHM!
- Cliffs- These guys were jumping into these waterholes in El Salvador
- Bridges- Our first bridge jump together. It took some convincing but there she went!
- Trees- Lake Atitlan’s water has evaporated enough so a lot of buildings and trees are under water. This one was about 20 feet from the surface of the water.
- Planes- This one’s on the bucket list. Mark’s done it in Hawaii after getting his nipples pierced.
- Platforms- This was the last thing we did after zip-lining in Nicaragua. 30-40 foot drop.
- Buildings- This one was in Macau with our great pal Chris!
- Walls- What goes up must come down? Jumping off the wall is just something you do to get down after rock-climbing.
- Slack-lines- this one might be a stretch but we tend to not be as skilled as our two friends from Guatemala and suck at slack-lining thus jumping off before we can get a first step in.
- Rope Swings- Get in the water, pull in the rope, get someone to push you and go for a dip!
- Joy- Jump as an expression of joy! Childlike acts are the best ways live.
Did we miss anything? Your turn, what are some things you like to jump off of?